1. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen C. Lilly Bowyer.
2. Touring the Western North Carolina Backroads, third edition, by Carolyn Sakowski.
3. America Aflame: How the Civil War Created a Nation, by David Goldfield.
4. Iron House, by John Hart.
5. Killing Lincoln, by Bill OíReilly, Martin Dugard.
6. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
7. Instant Replay: 365 Days of North Carolina Sports Trivia, by Jimmy Tomlin.
8. Southern Railwayís Historic Spencer Shops, by Larry K. Deal.
9. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
10. Myths and Mysteries of North Carolina, by Sara Pitzer.
1. 11/22/63, by Stephen King.
2. Death Comes to Pemberley, by P.D. James.
3. The Art of Fielding, by Chad Harbach.
4. The Sense of an Ending, by Julian Barnes.
5. 1Q84, by Haruki Murakami.
6. The Marriage Plot, by Jeffrey Eugenides.
7. The Litigators, by John Grisham.
8. The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern.
9. State of Wonder, by Ann Patchett.
10. The Cat’s Table, by Michael Ondaatje.
1. Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson.
2. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
3. Killing Lincoln, by Bill OíReilly, Martin Dugard.
4. Jack Kennedy, by Chris Matthews.
5. Catherine the Great, by Robert K. Massie.
6. Then Again, by Diane Keaton.
7. Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, Ricardo Cortes (illus.).
8. Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman.
9. Rin Tin Tin, by Susan Orlean
10. A History of the World in 100 Objects, by Neil MacGregor.