South Main Book Co.
1. Slightly South of Simple, by Kristy Woodson Harvey.
2. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
3. The Fix, by David Baldacci.
4. The 16th Seduction, by James Patterson.
5. From Mail Order Bride to Entrepreneur, by Maia Janashia-Smith.
6. The American Spirit, by David McCullough.
7. Make Your Bed, by Admiral William H. McRaven.
8. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
9. Dragons Love Tacos 2, by Adam Rubin.
10. Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg.
1. Into the Water, by Paula Hawkins.
2. Anything is Possible, by Elizabeth Strout.
3. Norse Mythology, by Neil Gaiman.
4. A Gentleman in Moscow, by Amor Towles.
5. The Underground Railroad, by Colson Whitehead.
6. The Fix, by David Baldacci.
7. Bear Town, by Fredrik Backman.
8. Lincoln in the Bardo, by George Saunders.
9. The Women in the Castle, by Jessica Shattuck.
10. The Stars are Fire, by Anita Shreve.
1. Option B, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. Astrophysics for People in a Hurry, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
3. Hillbilly Elegy, by J.D. Vance.
4. Shattered, by Jonathan Allen, Amie Parnes.
5. Hallelujah Anyway, by Anne Lamott.
6. Killers of the Flower Moon, by David Grann.
7. This Fight is Our Fight, by Elizabeth Warren.
8. The American Spirit, by David McCullough.
9. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, by Mark Manson.
10. The Hidden Life of Trees, by Peter Wohlleben.