Blotter: Oct. 30
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Christopher Dale Queen, 23, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor communicating threats in the 100 block of West Liberty Street.
• Tabatha Angell Odle, 46, was charged Thursday with misdemeanor possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance in the 200 block of Godbey Road.
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• A man reported a larceny from a motor vehicle Friday in the 800 block of North Lee Street.
• A burglary was reported Friday in the 500 block of Klumac Road.
• A woman reported vandalism Friday in the 300 block of North Jackson Street.
• A woman reported the theft of two flat-screen televisions from her residence in the 200 block of Harrel Street on Saturday.
• A burglary was reported Sunday in the 100 block of East Henderson Street.
• A woman reported a larceny from a motor vehicle in the 200 block of Faith Road on Monday.
• Patrick La’wayne Evans, 27, was charged with misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, felony fleeing to elude arrest in a motor vehicle, and misdemeanor driving while license revoked on Friday in the 300 block of West Kerr Street.