• Looking for Bendix employees from 1975-1989. Reunion Sept. 14, 2 p.m., Granite Civic Park. Bring chairs. Call 704-213-9182 for more information.
• Tenth annual James Elbert Hall reunion, covered dish dinner, drinks and eating supplies furnished, Mt. Pisgah Lutheran Church, Hwy. 127, Bethlehem, NC, Saturday, Aug. 10. Dinner starts at 1 p.m.; doors open at noon. Please bring any pictures or family history. We can scan documents and pictures.
• The Jacob Henry Hall and Margaret Catherine Deal Sloop family will hold its 93rd reunion on Sunday, July 28 at New Hope Lutheran Churchn Brantley Road, Kannapolis. Family members, bring a well-filled picnic basket beverage and photos of our ancestors. Meal is at 1 p.m. Contact Amie at 704-591-2999 or email@example.com
• Dunbar Mass School Reunion: Aug. 30-Sept. 1. Parade starts at 11 a.m. Aug. 31 at the East Spencer City Hall and culminates at Southern City AME Zion Church. If you are an alumni, community group/organization, etc., contact the following for parade participation:
John Krider, 704-213-4409; or Tony Hillian, 704-640-4109; or Margaret Ingram-Jones, 980-234-1927 (leave a message only). RSVP at the East Spencer City Hall building by Aug. 26; fill them out and leave them with the clerk.
Reginald Massey, president, Dunbar School Alumni Association, 704- 458-1210.
• Boyden High School Class of 1964 meets Oct. 11-13, OctoberTour weekend. If you have not already been contacted, send your information and info on other class members to BHS Class of 1964, POBox 262, Salisbury, NC 28145-0262. Info: 704-636-9142.
• Boyden High School Class of 1969 meets Oct. 18-20, including a dinner on Oct. 19. Those wishing to join the planning committee contact Debbie Young Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org. All ‘69 classmates should send their contact information to Franklin Miller at email@example.com
• East Rowan High School Class of 1969 reunites Oct. 19 with dinner at St. Matthews Lutheran Church and other activities. Update your contact information at firstname.lastname@example.org; or contact a committee member — Vernon Bernhardt, Priscilla (Ketchie) Burton, John Canup, Bonnie (Smith) Hinson, Gwen (Hess) Hudson, Jimmy Hudson, Alan Lyerly or Gail (Waller) Schwendinger); or send your information to Class of ‘69, PO Box 936, Faith, NC 28041.