1.Tell Me a Story, by Cassandra King Conroy.
2.The Guardians, by John Grisham.
3. Everybody was Happy, by Hap Roberts.
4. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
5. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
6. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry, by Mildred Taylor.
7. Animal Farm, by George Orwell.
8. Educated, by Tara Westover.
9. Disappearing Earth, by Julia Phillips.
10. Oh, the Places You’ll Go! by Dr. Seuss.
1. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
2. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
3. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
4. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong
5. The Starless Sea, by Erin Morgenstern.
6. The Water Dancer, by Ta-Nahesi Coates.
7. Nothing to See Here, by Kevin Wilson.
8. Olive, Again, by Elizabeth Strout.
9. The Testaments, by Margaret Atwood.
10. The Nickel Boys, by Colson Whitehead.
1. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
3. Educated, by Tara Westover.
4. The Blue Zones Kitchen, by Dan Buettner.
5. The Yellow House, by Sarah M. Brown.
6. Say Nothing, by Patrick Radden Keefe.
7. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
8. A Warning, by Anonymous.
9. Catch and Kill, by Ronan Farrow.
10. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.