Posters Feb. 28
• One Heartbeat, The Andrew Ashley Benefit, Sunday, March 1, noon-7 p.m. New Sarum Brewery, 109 N Lee St. Corn hole tournament 1 p.m. Silent auction, food, music. To raise money for Andrew Ashley and his family to help with bills and expenses while Andrew recovers from heart transplant surgery.
• Fish Fry Saturday, 11 a.m. until at Moore’s Chapel AME Zion Church, 5890 South River Church Road, Cleveland. Fish plates, fish sandwiches, hot dogs. Sponsored by the Missionary Dept.
• Heavenly hot dog sale, Mt. Olivet UMC, 301 Mt. Olivet Road, Fridays 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Homemade desserts, free delivery over $10, take-out 704-782-8846, www.mtochurch.com
• Salisbury Planning Board Committee THREE will meet Monday, March 2, 8:30 a.m., 1st floor City Office Building Conference room, 132 N. Main St. to discuss possible future map amendments.
• Salisbury Planning Board Committee TWO will meet Monday, March 2, 4 p.m., 1st floor City Office Building Conference room, 132 N. Main St.to discuss possible future text amendments.
By Liz Moomey firstname.lastname@example.org SALISBURY — As the world watches an outbreak of COVID-19, known as coronavirus, the Rowan County... read more