South Main Book Co.
1.Eos, by Jen Guberman.
2. Free, by Patricia Commander.
3. Priscilla, by Dr. M.J. Simms-Maddox.
4. The Quaker and the Gamecock, by Andrew Waters.
5. In a Jar, by Deborah Marcero.
6. Confederate States Military Prison, compiled by Donna Poteat.
7. The Unwilling, by John Hart (preorders).
8. Everybody was Happy, by Hap Roberts
9. Disappearing Earth, by Julia Phillips.
10. A Game Called Salisbury, by Susan Barringer Wells.
1.American Dirt, by Jeanine Cummins.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens.
3. A Long Petal of the Sea, by Isabel Allende.
4. Such a Fun Age, by Kiley Reid.
5. The Dutch House, by Ann Patchett.
6. Apeirogon, by Colum McCann.
7. Weather, by Jenny Offill.
8. On Earth We’re Briefly Gorgeous, by Ocean Vuong.
9. The Giver of Stars, by Jojo Moyes.
10. The Silent Patient, by Alex Michaelides.
1.The Splendid and the Vile: A Saga of Churchill, Family, and Defiance During the Bltiz, by Erik Larson.
2. Talking to Strangers, by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. A Very Stable Genius, by Philip Rucker, Carol Leonnig.
4. The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse, by Charlie Mackesy.
5. Educated, by Tara Westover.
6. Open Book, by Jessica Simpson.
7. Becoming, by Michelle Obama.
8. Emotional Intelligence 2.0, by Travis Bradberry, Jean Greaves.
9. The Body, by Bill Bryson.
10. The Mamba Mentality: How I Play, by Kobe Bryant.
By Laurie Lyda Rowan Public Library Are you a fan of used book sales? Of searching through boxes of potential... read more