Blotter: May 18
In Salisbury Police Department reports:
• Kadett Kirkman Wilson, 45, was changed with felony identity theft on Friday.
Wilson, of Kannapolis, was also charged with misdemeanor order for arrest for a March charge.
She is being held at the Rowan County Detention Center under a $3,400 secured bond.
• Terry Lee Harris, Jr., 42, of China Grove, was charged with felony possession of methamphetamine, felony possession of schedule I controlled substance, felony fugitive from justice and misdemeanor larceny on early Monday morning.
Harris was given a $53,000 secured bond.
• Seamus Britt Byrne, 23, was arrested for driving while impaired and misdemeanor simple possession of schedule IV controlled substance on Friday.
Byrne, of Charlotte, was giving a written promise to appear.
• Tracy Miller Walters, 40, of China Grove, was charged with felony larceny of a firearm on Sunday. She was given a written promise to appear.
• Harry Claygett Vanpelt Jr., 50, of the streets of Salisbury, was charged with misdemeanor larceny on Sunday. He was given a written promise to appear.
Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• Desiree Joone Artz, 26, and Fernando Alonso Alvarez, 30, were charged with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver schedule IV drugs in the 600 block of Mullberry Lane in Granite Quarry Thursday.
• Devine Tabu Seaman, 29, was charged with with felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver schedule VI drugs on Thursday at the magistrates office.
• Yong Kyun Kim, 40, was charged with misdemeanor second-degree trespassing on Thursday in the 400 block of Gupton Drive on Salisbury.
• A woman reported a previous larceny of a motor vehicle and a firearm on Thursday in the 9000 block of Mann Road in Kannapolis.
• A woman reported an assault and a robbery on Thursday in the 400 block of Moon Circle in Salisbury.
• A woman reported Thursday she was the victim of credit card fraud from March 14 to May 11 in the 200 bloc of Pinevale Drive in Salisbury.
By Natalie Anderson and Carl Blankenship email@example.com SALISBURY — The Rowan County Health Department reported 12 new cases of COVID-19... read more