Blotter: Oct. 12
In Rowan County Sheriff’s Office reports:
• A woman on Friday overdosed in the 200 block of Johnson Dairy Road in Rockwell.
• A man on Friday reported a disabled vehicle in the 69000 block of South Interstate 85 was broken into.
• A man on Friday reported a breaking and entering in the 100 block of Queener’s Court in Salisbury.
• A woman on Friday reported a larceny in the 1500 block of Peeler Road in Salisbury.
• A man on Sunday reported a damaged vehicle and larceny in the 65000 block of North Interstate 85.
In Salisbury Police reports:
• A woman on Monday reported a larceny of automobile accessories in the 200 block of Faith Road.
• A man on Monday overdosed in the 500 block of East Innes Street.
SALISBURY — Rowan-Salisbury Schools is resuming work on a partnership that aims to reduce instances of students ending up in... read more